Here’s another quick and simple low-calorie, sugar free cake!
- grease a 16-cm springform pan with margarine
- preheat oven to 180°C/350°F
- 100g semolina
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 15g cocoa
- 100g applesauce
- 100g really strong coffee with sweetener
- 35g dark chocolate (chopped)
- some margarine for greasing the springform pan
- in a bowl mix semolina, baking soda and cocoa
- stir in applesauce and coffee
- let semolina soak for about 10 minutes – meanwhile preheat the oven
- pour dough into greased springform pan, shake a little until surface is even
- sprinkle chocolate on dough surface
- bake for 15-20 minutes, do toothpick test to make sure cake is done
- cake will get very dark – it’s not burned, it’s the coffee!
- take cake out of oven and let cool off a little before serving it
This little cake isn’t only very delicious, it also has only 650 kcals and contains 16,5g protein!